Sunday, May 01, 2005

My Dramatics

Heh, the title is a bit over-the-top, I know. It's the name of a poem I wrote; I thought it was neat. Anyway, this is my first post ever in Blogger. I have my own website where I house my writings, drawings, etc, but I wanted a place to yell about things that I knew no one would ever read. Well, no one I know anyway. I think... So! I'm a senior in high school right now. I'm taking two college classes, getting mostly A's and B's (a C in Science ;_;). I can't wait to finally get out of high school: the people are starting to drive me crazy. I find it difficult to sit quietly in a classroom full of people my age who still pretend to be ten.

Anyway, I'm going to a community college next year because I'm poor. I have two brothers (22 and 2) and two sisters (13 and 16). My parents split up after my little brother was born of a different man (but we still pretend he's my dad's). Just before the breakup, my mom spent all of my dad's money, and we went bankrupt. My sisters and baby brother moved into a one-bedroom house with my mom, and I stayed with my dad and his new nineteen-year-old girlfriend.

Okay, I think that's enough family history for today. I'll write more later. You see, if I cared, I'd care. But I don't, so I don't.

No comments: