Monday, October 15, 2007

My Happy Days

There's just something about a great song or a great moment or image that can drive you crazy for hours or days and make you want to write or paint or at the very least laugh out loud with someone who might feel the same way you do.

I saw Across the Universe over the weekend, and I've been listening to the soundtrack for a couple of days, especially "Across the Universe" and "Strawberry Fields Forever," then there's this song that my sister's been listening to called "Say This Sooner," by The Almost, and it's just happy and peppy and exciting. I just finished reading a happy-go-lucky (mostly) Scrubs fanfiction and now I really feel like writing some more of my story, which is really overdue since I had so many papers to write in the last couple of weeks, but it's midnight and I have Japanese class early tomorrow morning, so I really should get to bed.

I wish I knew more people on messengers. I used to have 30 people on AIM at any given time to talk to, but that was four or five years ago. :( Leah just got offline, so I have no one to talk to. I guess I could go see if SuperV is online...

No comments: