Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My First College Party

Heh, it was a small birthday party, only about a dozen people. But it really was my first college party. My roommate's boyfriend turned 21 yesterday and he invited a bunch of people to a bar downtown. I think that I was the only one there underage, but a couple of other people weren't drinking so it was okay. I have three or four Mountain Dews and cheered Brent on as people ordered him more and more drinks, then I went home with some other people around 11 p.m. because we had classes in the morning. So, not much happened. But it was fun! I'm such a party animal!

It makes me feel a little better to know that I can go to a party and chat with people who I barely know without feeling too horribly uncomfortable; lately I have been very antisocial, especially in classes, and that won't get me anywhere. Then again, it makes me wonder at what point one is selling out by changing who they are. It's a good thing to remove myself from my comfort zone, because that is the best way to improve myself, right? Blegh, I'm tired so I'm done with my rant.

No comments: